martes, 29 de julio de 2008

no buses


Lady, where has your love gone... He was the antiseptic to the sore.
To hold you by the hand must be first be in demand, how he longs for you to long for him once more. Just once more... Let's go down, down, low down where I know I should not go...
Oh and she thinks she is the one but she is just one in twenty-four.
And just coz everybody is doing it, does that mean that I can too?
Her eyes went down, and cut you up...
And there's nothing like a dirty look from the one you want, or the one you lost.
An ache in your soul is everybody's goal to get what they can't have.
That's why you're after her, and that's why she's after him,
but saying it won't change a thing.
Realize it won't change a thing.





1 comentario:

B o r d e r l i n e dijo...

tu ideas tmb estan buenas, me gusta mucho lo qe escribis.
y fue lindo qe te haya hecho recordar lo de germinar jaja
yo tmb me acorde de esos tiempos, era re pendeja yo y fueron epocas re lindas asghajsh,,
linda charla tuvimos hoi, bastante bizarra pero linda al fin jaja
nos vemos el viernes lulii, a romperlaaaa

besotes linda, me caes bien


mel,,